Friday 14 September 2012, 9am-1pm
AMRC Knowledge Transfer Centre
- National Skills Academy Nuclear Manufacturing – a one-stop-shop for manufacturers seeking to enter or grow market share in the nuclear sector. Supported by EDF, Areva, Westinghouse and Rolls Royce, the Skills Academy will tackle the most pressing skills needs in the nuclear supply chain.
- AMRC Training Centre – providing the practical and theoretical skills that manufacturing companies need to compete globally. From 2013, the AMRC Training Centre will offer advanced engineering apprenticeship training for 250 people a year, plus higher skills and CPD.
Both of these facilities are based at the Advanced Manufacturing Park in South Yorkshire.
Keynote presentations will include:
- Ministerial address
- Manufacturing for nuclear: business opportunities and challenges
- Strategies to deliver added value for your company in nuclear
- Regional manufacturing skills strategy and funded initiatives for employers
- The next generation of manufacturing apprenticeships
To book a place, go to: https://www.nuclear.nsacademy.co.uk/form/developing-skills-growth-attendee-booking-form