Do you have the talent and ambition to work at the cutting edge of large-scale high-precision engineering?
As the Nuclear AMRC develops and expands its capabilities, we will continue to recruit a wide variety of engineers and support staff with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Vacancies at the main Nuclear AMRC facility in South Yorkshire are advertised through the University of Sheffield jobs site, and listed below with direct links to the job descriptions. All applications must be submitted through the University site, unless offered through NuclearGraduates or other external initiative.
The Nuclear AMRC is committed to gender equality in engineering and research, and holds the Athena Swan bronze award which recognises commitment to advancing the careers of women in science, technology, engineering and related fields at universities and research institutions. For full details, download our Athena Swan bronze award application (3.8MB pdf).
The University of Sheffield has been named by The Sunday Times as one of the UK’s 100 best not-for-profit organisations to work for.
Alongside the AMRC with Boeing, we provide industry-supported training and career development through the AMRC Training Centre and Industrial Doctorate Centre in Machining Science. We also work closely with the National Skills Academy Nuclear Manufacturing to provide expert training for industry needs.
We are not currently considering requests for placements, apart from opportunities listed below.
- Head of supplier development – grade 9, ref UOS016049, closes 24 May.
- Technical fellow (equipment qualification) – grade 8, ref UOS016213, closes 11 June.
- Programme manager (collaborative R&D) – grade 8, ref UOS016070, closes 24 May.
- Business development manager – grade 8, ref UOS016214, closes 11 June.
- Production engineer (two posts) – grade 7, ref UOS016152, closes 7 June.
- Planning engineer – grade 6, ref UOS016283, closes 19 June.