Thursday 3 December 2020, online.
The Nuclear Industry Association again hosts the UK’s leading annual nuclear conference, as a virtual event and exhibition.
Now in its 20th year, the conference will bring together speakers from across all parts of the nuclear industry to update and discuss key developments in decommissioning, nuclear new build, export opportunities, skills and much more.
Nuclear 2020 will be free for delegates to attend. All participants will have access to:
- Plenary sessions with leading speakers from across the energy sector, including the Minister for Business and Industry.
- Plenary sessions on nuclear’s role in our net zero future.
- Updates on the resilience of the nuclear industry during Covid-19.
- Insights on the latest world-class innovations in the UK nuclear industry, from decommissioning to small modular reactors and fusion technology.
- Digital platforms for one-to-one networking.
- Q&A with speakers through our chat function.
- Exhibitions showcasing business opportunities across the nuclear sector.
The full agenda is now available, with leading industry speakers presenting the latest on the UK’s large-scale new build projects, small modular and advanced reactors, and the cutting edge of decommissioning technologies. Keynote speakers are Nadhim Zahawi MP and Professor Jim Al-Khalili.
For full details and free registration, go to nuclear2020.co.uk