27 November, AMRC Knowledge Transfer Centre.
The Nuclear AMRC with partners Mazak and Sandvik Coromant invite companies to see the state of the art in large-scale high-precision manufacturing for the oil & gas sector.
Many of the Nuclear AMRC’s capabilities and production-scale facilities are ideal for addressing manufacturing challenges in oil & gas. Our engineers and researchers are working with technology providers including Mazak and Sandvik Coromant to develop new tools and techniques for the most demanding applications.
This exclusive showcase event will include presentations from some of the most innovative manufacturers and technology providers in the oil & gas sector, including Siemens and Plexus.
Delegates can also see the latest equipment in action in the Nuclear AMRC’s production-scale workshop:
- Mazak Orbitec 20, offering unique turning and facing capabilities for irregular parts.
- Some of the world’s largest R&D machine tools, including vertical turning/milling lathe, horizontal boring and deep-hole drilling centres.
- 15kW diode laser cladding cell.
- Hot isostatic pressing facility.
- Electron beam welding chamber.
- Large-volume metrology.
For more information, download the flyer (pdf).
Places are limited and filling fast. Register now at: oilandgasshowcase.eventbrite.co.uk