This page provides links to sources of detailed information about nuclear manufacturing, and other online resources of interest to the manufacturing supply chain.
- Menter Newydd (joint venture of Hitachi Nuclear Energy Europe, Bechtel, and JGC)
- UK ABWR (GDA information)
Site licence companies:
Supply chain portals
- Areva suppliers portal for UK EPR
- EDF Energy supply chain opportunities (including operational fleet)
- EDF Energy new nuclear supply opportunities (registration of interest for Hinkley Point C and Sizewell C)
- Hinkley supply chain (for South West businesses)
- Westinghouse suppliers website
- NuGen – Supply to Moorside supply chain updates
- Horizon Nuclear Power supplier registration
- Sellafield Ltd – how to do business with Sellafield
- Iter (international fusion reactor project) tenders
- NuScale Power (SMR) supplier information portal
Nuclear industry information
- WNA Information Library
Around 150 up-to-date papers from the World Nuclear Association, including national briefings and detailed technological and industry background.
- Nuclear Industry Association
Trade association for UK civil nuclear, offering industry information and support.
- Office for Nuclear Regulation
Agency of the Health & Safety Executive responsible for all nuclear sector regulation across the UK.
- New nuclear power: support for industry development
UK government guidance and information.
- Burges Salmon glossary of nuclear terms (pdf)
Useful reference explaining the specialist terminology and jargon of the UK civil nuclear industry.
Industry-backed scheme to give talented graduates a taste of the nuclear sector through placements and secondments.
- Nuclear Quality Standard Association
Association launched by Areva and Bureau Veritas to promote the NSQ100 quality standard along the supply chain.
Nuclear industry news
- Nuclear Engineering International
- Nuclear Energy Insider
- World Nuclear News (World Nuclear Association news service)
- Industry Link (NIA quarterly magazine)
Training & skills
- High Value Manufacturing Catapult
National technology and innovation network combining seven established centres, including the Nuclear AMRC.
- Local Enterprise Partnership network
Business-led partnerships driving growth across England – contact your LEP and Growth Hub to access targeted support in your home region.
- Business finance and support finder
Searchable database of government-backed funding and support programmes for businesses.
Industry-led, government-backed initiative providing specialist recruitment services for advanced manufacturing and engineering companies.